Baby Steps to Body Love with Tanja Shaw
This episode will help you redefine how you feel about weight loss and ALL of the things you think you "should" be doing to feel confident and amazing in your body.
My guest is Tanja Shaw, Founder of Fit + Vibrant Over 50.
Tanja is a sought-after life and weight loss coach, host of the Fit and Vibrant You Podcast, founder of Ascend Fitness + Lifestyle, a holistic health coaching studio in Chilliwack, BC, and Fit + Vibrant Over 50. Tanja has built a credible reputation for helping 1000s of women get to their happy, healthy weight permanently, naturally and without the obsession so that they can LIVE their life.
- Accepting your body and not being complacent
- Loving your body and still want to get better
- How to use the scale without judgment
- Mindfulness around your thoughts and eating
- Celebrating your wins without food to avoid self-sabotage
- Not using exercise for weight loss
- The two things you need to let go of if you want long-term change
- The Top 3 things you need: consistency, simplicity, and routine
You can listen to the Fit + Vibrant You Podcast (on iTunes, or where you listen to podcasts).
To learn more about Tanja and her services, please visit Tanja's:
To learn more about Lori and her services, please visit Lori's:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store