Banking Litigation Podcast Episode 13: Monthly Update - November 2019
In our monthly update podcast, we look at key recent judgments likely to be of interest to financial institutions. This episode is hosted by John Corrie, a partner in our banking litigation team, who is joined by Ceri Morgan and special guest Emma Deas.
You can find links to our blog posts on the cases covered in this podcast below:
- The Lloyds/HBOS litigation: The first shareholder class action judgment in England & Wales
- First securities class action judgment in Australia
- High Court refuses Tesco’s strike out application in s.90A FSMA group shareholder action
- Supreme Court upholds first successful claim for breach of the so-called “Quincecare” duty of care
- The Financial Services Duty of Care Bill
Don't forget to subscribe to the banking litigation blog.