Be Yourself To Make More Sales, With Andrew Paul
- Learn a better way to sell than "Talk louder, talk faster...see if that helps."
- Salespeople seem more isolated than ever
- SDRs have thankless jobs with no discernible future
- Sales has always been tough
- Jerry Seinfeld's father was in sales and told stories about the tough prospects
- Get good at teasing people...find something on their desk, on their wall and poke at it nicely
- Be yourself. Be unique. It's okay. Scripts are great...in context.
- "Blade PC Guru"
- If you sound like your competitors you'll be pigeon-holed
- Sellers are managed on soulless activities
- It's all about compliance and it sucks
- Make salespeople make their own cold calls
Use these resources to grow your sales:
- Sell More This Month
- Hire Better Salespeople
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Find Your Best CRM
- Join the Free Facebook Group
Check out early episodes of The Sales Podcast:
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store