Beating Expectations :: Cynthia and Heather [Ep 423]
We’re baaaaaack! How was your summer? Maybe you're like us...a little laughing, crying and even vacation freak-outs. Around here you're never alone. Listen in for a fun conversation with our friend Cynthia Yanof as we chat about summer adventures and the transition to Fall.
We’re talking about expectations as moms. How sometimes things turn out better than expected and other times we grieve the loss of what we thought would be. We discuss surrendering long-held family traditions to embrace what God has next for your family. And, listen closely for a special announcement for Fridays in the fall!
Connect with Cynthia Yanof:
- Website: https://cynthiayanof.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cynthia.yanof
- Instagram: @cynthiayanof
- Podcast: MESSmerized
- Essential Bob Ross Videos (to calm your kids down!)
Lahaina GoFund Me
- Heather’s ideas for free experiences in Maui
- Cynthia’s husband flipping of his bike after going up a ramp
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store