DiscoverThe School of GreatnessBecome the Chess Player
Become the Chess Player

Become the Chess Player

Update: 2020-02-215
Share

Description

Don't settle for being a pawn. 

If you've played chess before, then you'll know there's several different pieces in the game. You have the queen and king, obviously the most important pieces, and then on the other side of the spectrum, you have the pawns.

Pawns can't do a lot. They have limited movement, and a lot of them get knocked over pretty early. There's always the chance they could win the game, but that chance is pretty low.

When it comes to investing your money, it's easy to be a pawn and not a player. It's amazing how much compounded interest you can earn from investment, but it's equally upsetting how much of that interest can be negated by fees.

If you don't know what you're doing, you'll probably become a pawn in someone else's game.

On this Five Minute Friday episode, I revisit a conversation with legendary Tony Robbins who explains the necessity in being knowledgeable, strategic, and intentional when it comes to investing your money.

If you've listened to The School of Greatness podcast before, you've probably heard me mention Tony Robbins. I've had him on the show several times, and he is an absolute legend.

Tony Robbins is an entrepreneur, best-selling author, philanthropist, and the nation’s #1 Life and Business Strategist. Author of six internationally bestselling books, including the New York Times #1 best-sellers MONEY: Master the Game and UNSHAKEABLE, Tony has empowered more than 50 million people from 100 countries through his audio, video, and life training programs.

Tony uses his money to help others and give back to humanity. Once he got rid of the scarcity mindset, he was able to become the man we know him as today.

On February 27th, 2020, Tony Robbins and fellow entrepreneur Dean Graziosi are hosting a free webinar training for anyone who wants to learn how they can be successful in the exploding digital economy. If you're looking to follow in their footsteps, this is an opportunity you can't pass up.

Thinking about investing but not sure how? You know, 96% of mutual funds don't beat the market. That leaves a 4% margin for you to succeed. If you want to win the game, you're going to have to be a player, not a pawn.

Join me on Episode 918 to learn how with icon Tony Robbins.

Disclosure: I am an independent Mastermind.com / Mind Mint LLC / BBG Enterprises Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from Mastermind.com / Mind Mint LCC / BBG Enterprises. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of Mastermind.com / Mind Mint LLC / BBG Enterprises or its parent company, Mastermind.com / Mind Mint LLC / BBG Enterprises LCC.

If you enjoyed this episode, show notes and more at http://www.lewishowes.com/918 and follow at instagram.com/lewishowes

Comments 
loading
00:00
00:00
1.0x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

Become the Chess Player

Become the Chess Player