Becoming Your Best Self During Perimenopause with Rachel Hughes
Season Four Episode 132 | Becoming Your Best Self During Perimenopause with Rachel Hughes.
In this episode, I talk with my friend, Rachel Hughes of The MenoMemo's blog and Instagram account.
Rachel is a Certified Nutrition Consultant who worked with chronic pain patients for ten years. After experiencing her own perimenopause symptoms, Rachel decided to create a safe space where peri- and menopausal women can help each other navigate these particular years together with honesty, thoughtfulness and a lot of laughter.
Rachel is funny, sweet and knows how to begin the healing process by starting with your gut.
- Ending the People Pleasing Cycle
- Her son leaving the house and becoming an Empty Nester
- Breaking free from taking care of everyone else
- Rachel’s experience going through Perimenopause
- Using Nutrition and Exercise to feel better during Perimenopause
- Going from a non-drinker to wine night in the suburbs
- The crutch of drinking and alcohol
- Going alcohol-free and what Rachel learned about her drinking
- Using the kitchen to heal inside out
Find Rachel here:
Schedule a free consultation with Lori to learn more about Life and Sober Coaching over 40.