Behind The Lens: How to Grow As A Creative & Build Your Brand
Photographers, videographers, and all other visual creators play a major role in defining an artists’ brand. How well you’re able to curate their vision and blend it with your own ideas is essential. In this episode we break down everything it takes to create timeless art, be recognized for your work and build your own brand as a creative, behind the lens.
That’s why we’re grateful to have a panel of true experts on the topic for this episode including Jonathan Mannion, Sammy Approved, & Cam Kirk.
In this episode we cover:
- What it takes to become an in-demand creative
- Advice from photographers on how to align their vision with an artists’ vision
- How to network, the right way
- The keys to building your legacy even behind the scenes
- The importance of defining your vision for your career
- How to get access to the people you need
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.