Being Honest About What It Takes To Be The Best Leader with Dr. Dan Snivel
- Building sustained trust in leadership (3:32 )
- Behaviors that facilitate great leadership (4:55 )
- The details that matter in self-awareness (7:25 )
Dan describes self-awareness assessment keys that every leader should consider:
- Thinking of self-awareness like the cockpit of an airplane (8:02 )
- How to get the biggest value from the results from assessments (8:35 )
- The 4 most important questions to ask for maximum personal growth through self-awareness. (10:42 )
Dan shares examples of leaders taking their skills and their organizations to the next level through the power of insight with the right tools. (12:41 )
Dan and Mike warn listeners of the dangers when assessments are used the wrong way (16:42 ) as well as:
- Factors that can detract from or elevate your potential personally and organizationally (18:21 )
- Knowing someone’s “grit” factor as a measure of change tolerance (19:33 )
- Misusing multigenerational workforce assumptions (21:44 )
Dan shares his thoughts on leading well and the currency of relationships and 4 behaviors every leader needs to master in order to lead effectively (25:17 ).
Dan and Mike wrap up with:
- 4 Life-enduring questions that will help leaders continually reach their aspirations regardless of where they are in their career (27:00 )
- Acknowledging that the higher you go in leadership, the less control you have (29:29 )
- A FREE assessment on Lionslead.com to learn your critical emotional intelligence attributes. Click here to take the quiz!
Don’t miss this key episode on leadership! Listen Now!