Being an Emotionally Strong Leader with Carolyn Stern
Carolyn Stern joins Wayne to discuss her new book, The Emotionally Strong Leader: An Inside Out Journey to Transformational Leadership. They discuss why showing emotion as a leader is actually a good thing and not a sign of weakness as well as how to do that effectively within your organization.
Name: Carolyn Stern
What She Does: Emotional Intelligence expert, author, professor, and CEO of EI Experience
Notable: As a professor with the School of Business at Capilano University, Carolyn pioneered the integration of Emotional Intelligence into Capilano’s business curriculum, making it one of only a few post-secondary institutions in the world to do so, following Yale’s Centre for Emotional Intelligence.
Connect with Carolyn:
- Learn more about Carolyn Stern
- Check out her new book The Emotionally Strong Leader
- Connect with Carolyn Stern on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Wayne Turmel
- Connect with Wayne Turmel on LinkedIn
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Leader
- Purchase a copy of The Long-Distance Teammate
- Pre-order a copy of The Long-Distance Team
- The Remote Leadership Institute
- The Kevin Eikenberry Group
Pre-order The Long-Distance Team
Remote leadership experts, Kevin Eikenberry and Wayne Turmel, help leaders navigate the new world of remote and hybrid teams to design the culture they desire for their teams and organizations in their new book! Pre-order today!
Want us to answer one of your questions? Contact Us!
For full show notes and transcript, visit https://longdistanceworklife.com/being-an-emotionally-strong-leader-with-carolyn-stern/