Better Sex & Lives in Menopause with Dr. Jen Gunter
1. How to get your orgasm back.
2. Dr. Jen Gunter’s advice–and personal mantra–for surviving hot flushes.
3. How to differentiate between mental health challenges and menopause.
4. The one easy thing you can do at the doctor’s office to ensure better care.
5. Is menopause a reboot of the brain and an opportunity to reallocate mental resources?
Resource: North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
Dr. Jen Gunter is an OB/GYN and pain medicine physician and the author of The Menopause Manifesto, The Vagina Bible, and The Preemie Primer. She is the host of the podcast Body Stuff (TED Audio Collective) and of the streaming docuseries Jensplaining (CBC Gem). She blogs at TheVajenda.com and her writing can also be found in the New York Times, Glamour, DAME, and other publications. Her mission is to build a better medical Internet. She has been called Twitter’s gynecologist, the Internet’s OB/GYN, and a fierce advocate for women’s health.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices