Beyond Meat, and Facebook’s Pivot to Privacy
Youngme Moon, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, and Mihir Desai talk about the Beyond Meat IPO and whether plant-based meat alternatives like Beyond Burger and Impossible Burger will become mass-market products. They then discuss Facebook’s announcement that it is pivoting to put greater emphasis on user privacy.
For interested listeners:
Some recent picks:
- “The Comforting Fictions of Dementia Care” (Larissa MacFarquhar, in The New Yorker)
- @BryanDruzin (Twitter account)
- Knock Down the House (Netflix documentary)
- Sec.gov (to download S-1s)
- Billy Eilish
- Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting (Emily Oster)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: email@example.com. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.