Biblical Principles For Business Success
#166: Do you wonder how you can combine business concepts with Biblical principles but without sounding like you're pushing an agenda?
This is where today's guest comes in. I'd like you to meet Paul Getter, who is a friend first and top-tier Internet Marketer second. He lives 10 minutes from the beach in Florida with his wife and three brilliant kids.
Paul’s Internet Marketing career began in desperation. He’d been laid off and didn’t own a marketable degree. But then he discovered the power of Facebook, learned every aspect of Facebook marketing, and now he ranks among the top 1% of ad spenders on the world’s largest social platform.
Paul boosts the popularity of big network television shows, skyrockets authors onto the New York Times Best-Sellers list, elevates Fortune 500 companies and A-list celebrities, and helps numerous small-platform personalities grow followings of millions. He’s developed a large clientele by working with each client in a deeply personal way that exudes trust and genuine care.
In this episode, we dive into his thoughts on using paid ads to promote your work and what he would recommend to fellow entrepreneurs who are looking to validate their message and grow their leads.
This episode is jam-packed full of great ideas, so let's get to it!
Learn How You Can Combine Business Concepts with Biblical Principles....
- [04:17 ] Paul's journey from delivering phonebooks to going all in as an entrepreneur
- [08:41 ] Several things that he did that helped him become successful
- [12:49 ] Did he use ads when helping companies build their social media presences?
- [14:52 ] Fun behind the scenes story - why does he always wear a bowtie?
- [16:31 ] How introverts can become extroverts
- [23:16 ] What would he recommend to people to validate their message and grow their leads
- [27:27 ] What he is currently working on this season
- [32:39 ] Departing words of wisdom - don't miss out - this was a highlight!
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Paul's Instagram
- Kelly's Youtube Channel
- Power of One Framework Benchmark
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Listen on Spotify
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.