Big Tech vs. the EU, and Why Is College So Expensive?
Youngme, Felix, and Mihir debate the effectiveness of the European Union’s attempts to regulate Big Tech. They then discuss the reasons underlying the soaring price of college in the U.S.
Some recent picks:
- Pitchfork (Music Recommendations)
- Homecoming King (Hasan Minhaj on Netflix)
- Delhi Crime (Netflix)
- Business Insider Briefings (subscription required)
- How to enjoy Game of Thrones season 8 if you haven’t seen the show (Kjerstin Johnson)
- Station Eleven: A Novel (Emily St. John Mandel)
- How Finance Works (Mihir Desai)
- Netflix Subgenre Codes
- Bang Bar (New restaurant by David Chang)
You can email your comments and ideas for future episodes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can follow Youngme and Mihir on Twitter at: @YoungmeMoon and @DesaiMihirA.