Bigger is Not Always Better - Breast Implant Illness with Kaye McClaren
I am excited to share this very personal share of one my clients, Kaye McClaren. Make sure to listen to this full podcast to hear her journey and how she’s healing.
- About Kaye McClaren
- Signs of Breast Illness
- Carnivore Diet and Breast Illness
- Risks of Improper Explanting
- Breast Implant Statistics
- Are Breast Implants Safe for Anyone?
- Mindset (not enough and trauma)
- What Kaye is Healing Now
- Best Tips for Explants
- The Process of Removal
- Resources for Healing and Detox
- How long after did Kaye realize something was wrong?
- What if you just put in new implants?
- Implants a choice after a mastectomy?
- How intense is the removal process compared to getting them?
- Does insurance cover removal?
- Kaye McClaren’s NwJ Blog Post Feature: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/breast-implant-illness-a-survivors-story/
- Mental Health: https://compasspathways.com/
- NwJ’s Symptom Burden Assessment: https://nutritionwithjudy.com/shopping/health-tests/symptom-burden-assessment/
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, Carnivore Cure
SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
Carnivore Cure has a $12 off coupon on the paperback version at Amazon.