Billionaires Got Gov’t Loans, Uber Buys Postmates & Blackout Day 2020- Tuesday, July 7th, 2020
The news to know for Tuesday, July 7th, 2020!
What to know today about:
- the impact of reversing reopening plans
- how large companies got their hands on taxpayer dollars meant for small businesses
- the U.S. Supreme Court ruling that settles an election-related debate
- the well-known company Uber just bought
- why Colin Kaepernick is teaming up with Disney
- why some people won't be buying anything all day
... and more in less than 10 minutes!
Head to www.TheNewsWorthy.com under the section titled 'Episodes' to read more about any of the stories mentioned or see sources below...
This episode is brought to you by www.Blinkist.com/news.
Thanks to The NewsWorthy INSIDERS for your support! Become one here: www.theNewsWorthy.com/insider