Bitcoin & Co. '" Pascal Huegli on Today's Problematic Monetary Colonialism
Pascal Hƒgli is a journalist working with financialmedia AG. He focuses on the topic of finance and economics. As such he considers himself as a life-long student trying to get a real understanding of the world. He's the author of 'œIgnore at your own risk: the new decentralized world of Bitcoin and Blockchain'. He is also a lecturer at HWZ and moderates as well as debates in public.
We talk about:
- Bitcoin is a social phenomenon
- Problems with banking
- Credit expansion and the next crisis
- Bitcoin's capped supply
- Financial oppression is growing
- Bitcoin as a check
- Human mankind's mind is maybe not made for bitcoin
- Facebooks Libra is Fiat 2.0
- Monetary colonialism
- Tokenization and local currencies
- Can Stablecoins be stable?
- Central Bank Digital Currencies
- MMT Modern Monetary Theory