Bonus: Alexis Daria on writing complicated LatinX families and the evolving romance genre
Alexis Daria is a native New Yorker, award winning author, celeb sighting specialist, who wrote our October Book Club pick, You Had Me at Hola. We get the inside scoop on her choice to write about the world of telenovelas and the ways that her own family mirrors the characters in the story. We learn more about the changes happening in the Romance genre from both the publishing and the consumer side. We get a peek into her writing process and how she writes such steamy sex scenes! We also get her favorite open door sex scene book recs, LatinX romance recs, and more.
- @alexisdaria on twitter
- @alexisdaria on Instagram
- newsletter sign up on her website
- The Dance Off Series by Alexis Daria
Favorite Open Door Sex Scene Book Recs:
- The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa
- Uptown Girl Series by Joanna Shupe
- Girl Meets Duke Series by Tessa Dare
- Toxic Desire by Robin Lovett
LatinX Romance Writer Recs:
- Hello Fresh: Go to hellofresh.com/80BOP and use code 80BOP to get $80 off your first box and free shipping!
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!