Bonus: How to Reclaim Your Worthiness [Guided Meditation + Journaling Exercise]
In this solo episode, Les will dive into the topic of worthiness. While each of us is born inherently worthy, we receive messages that lead us to believe our worthiness is transactional or something we have to earn back.
Les will discuss her own struggles with worthiness, along with a guided meditation and journaling exercise that will help you reclaim your worthiness no matter what life throws your way.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Les’s reflections on questioning her own worthiness.
- Examining your personal definition of what it means to be worthy.
- How to focus on being instead of doing.
- Take part with me in a guided journaling meditation to reclaim your worthiness.
- For show notes and episode information go to com
- Follow Balanced Black Girl on Instagram @balancedblackgirlpodcast
- Meditation music is The Healing by Sergey Cheremisinov
Balanced Black Girl Partners:
- BLK+GRN | Use code BBG20 for 20% off at com
- Methodology | Use code BALANCEDBLACKGIRL for 20% off your first Methodology shipment
- Organifi | Use the code BBG for 15% off Organifi supplements
- Peak and Valley | Use the discount code balancedblackgirl for $5 off your order of adaptogen blends
PS: If you really want to take your year to the next level, snag our free glow-up guide. This free guide has everything you need to implement a self-care practice that works. You’ll get daily journal worksheets, inspiring quotes, affirmations, and a bonus workout. Get the guide HERE.