Bonus - Cassey Ho on Cultivating a Positive Body Image + Creating Happiness Through Fitness at Propel CoLabs Fitness Festival
Today, we are live from Propel CoLabs with the creator and CEO of Blogilates, Cassey Ho! With over 4 million subscribers, Blogilates is the #1 female fitness channel on YouTube. In our conversation, Cassey explains how YouTube has changed fitness, and how she mentally navigates the negative comments, such as creating the viral video, The “Perfect” Body. She shares the relationship she had with her body before YouTube, and how childhood insecurities can stay with us throughout our lives. We ask Cassey about her morning routine, how she stays motivated, and what’s upcoming with her brand and community. This conversation is all about loving your workout, cherishing your body, and keeping things simple!
We also talk about:
- Keeping a simple self-care routine
- How Cassey’s community inspires her content
- Cassey’s view of the health and wellness industry
- Creating time and presence for family
- Shifting our mental space to feel confident
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
- October 9th: NYC with Stewart Pearce
- October 29th: Washington D.C. with Heidi Stevens
- October 30th: Philadelphia with K&L
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media