Bonus Episode — Sticky Things to Market: HUD Homes — Jeremy Drobeck, MI
Short Easy Episode Alert!! There are two crucial elements to good marketing – a target audience and a message to deliver. In this episode we learn about a super “sticky” message that real estate professionals can first understand and then market. HUD Homes. These were the big thing in all conversations among agents, clients and lenders back in the last recession but as the market got stronger and stronger they fell out of vogue. However as the market has gotten more competitive, our guest Jeremy Drobeck found that HUD Homes were the perfect option for many of his clients who were losing out. In this episode Jeremy answers all things HUD Homes and explains how your client could get keys in their hand for as little as $100 down, and in some cases even wrap some repairs into their loan. Some questions that he answers include:
- What is a HUD home?
- Where can I find a list of HUD homes for sale
- What kind of financing options are available?
- With these being foreclosed homes aren’t they in bad shape?
- What options are available if they need repairs?
- I read something about lead based paint being a problem with HUD homes, can you tell me about that?
- What do I do if I want to see a hud home?
- How do I make an offer on a HUD home?
- Can I buy a HUD home as an investor?
- How do I get preapproved for a HUD home?
If you have a client moving to Kalamazoo, MI or the surrounding area, Jeremy Drobeck is always looking for new clients and is a great referral partner. You can find him online at 1stclassmortgageservice.com
The Neighborhood Realtor is proudly sponsored by Treadstone Funding and Neighborhood Loans. For more tangible tips in real estate marketing, check out Matt's book, The Tangible Action Guide for Real Estate Marketing available on Amazon.