Bonus - Nicole Lapin on Avoiding Burnout, Finding Balance + Being Financially Well at Propel CoLabs Fitness Festival
In this week’s bonus episode, we interview financial expert and the author of Rich Bitch, Boss Bitch, and Becoming Super Woman, Nicole Lapin! From starting her first job at fifteen, to becoming a CNN anchor at twenty-one…her story of personal and career growth is powerful—you can’t help but admire this inspiring woman.
From this conversation, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of financial wellness and creating goals. Nicole stresses the need to change your mindset around finances from deprivation to a place of aspiration. We talk about imposter syndrome, being of service to build a network, and Nicole shares tips for individuals starting a business. By the end, you’ll have expanded your awareness on moving from burnout to balance in your personal and work life.
We also talk about:
- The #1 sign you have burnout
- Nicole’s experience with imposter syndrome
- Work relationships and peer mentors
- Creating a spending plan
- Opening the dialogue around money
- Slowing down & prioritizing yourself
- Nicole’s hobbies & her form of meditation
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- September 18th: Nashville with Julie Solomon
- September 19th: Nashville with Dr. Josh Axe
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media