Bonus - Optimal Fitness, Emotional Health, + Community Connection with Gunnar Peterson and Luke Milton
Joining us LIVE from Propel CoLabs are two legends in the fitness world and top personal trainers, Gunnar Peterson and Luke Milton. Gunnar is an expert in functional training, and is best known for training professional athletes and celebrities. Luke Milton is a celebrity trainer and the founder of Training Mate (catch him on Revenge Body!).
In our interview, both stress the importance of lifting people up and creating a positive, safe environment in order for people to succeed. They each share struggles of their past, like weight issues and anxiety, and how they overcame them. We ask about their morning routines, their relationships with social media, and tips for getting back into the fitness game. This is a fun and energizing conversation you don’t want to miss!
We also talk about:
- Mental and emotional health in fitness
- Treating the emotional body during physical transformation
- Coaching clients through their resistance
- Tools Luke used to help with anxiety
- Key components of recovery
- The motivation they find from their children
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- October 3rd: NYC with Nikki Glaser
- October 4th: NYC with Erin Claire Jones
- October 9th: NYC with Stewart Pearce
- October 29th: Washington D.C. with Heidi Stevens
- October 30th: Philadelphia with K&L
Almost 30 is edited by Crate Media