Break Free from Clutter
Have trouble letting go of your clutter? Feeling buried or tied down by your disorganized belongings? Clinging to sentimental items? You are NOT alone! In this episode you will hear how several people decluttered their lives, and in turn, their heads. You'll learn how they tackled the process and why it was so freeing.
We hope these ideas help you gain more organization, lightness, and peace in your life!
Welcome to the Advice Column community. Here we share stories to accelerate one another's growth, while combating isolation. In each episode we discuss a common life challenge and several people share their experiences dealing with that issue. You'll gather ideas and insights while finding encouragement that others have felt like you do. We're better when we're together, and we're so glad you're here!
Connect With Our Panelists!
Noemi Kis, Founder, AquaQuote:
Robin McCoy, PhD, Professor, University of San Diego:
Keenan Jacobsen, Consultant, Cruising Yachts, Inc.:
Elaine Minton, Writer
Jessica Zemple, Life Shucker:
Lisa Liguori (Host)
Advice Column Podcast:
- Website: https://advicecolumn.com/
- Instagram: @advicecolumnpod ( https://www.instagram.com/advicecolumnpod/ )
- Twitter: @AdviceCPod ( https://twitter.com/AdviceCPod )
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAdviceColumnPodcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYmoafMFOeL7HCNWrXPkJQ
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/advice-column