DiscoverThe Angles of Lattitude Podcast | Learn from the Successes of the Creatively Self Employed | How-To | Inspiration | MindsetBren Dubé – Thriving after an Emotional Breakdown: 3 Steps to Get You to Your Breakthrough (AoL 109)
Bren Dubé – Thriving after an Emotional Breakdown: 3 Steps to Get You to Your Breakthrough (AoL 109)
We live in a negative world. Society forces most of us to see things in a certain light and make us believe we have no power to change it. However, as creatives, we have the power to actually do something - because we're creating!
Sometimes though, as creators we get lost along the path. We're still doing our own work, but we're doing it in a way that's dictated to us in how we should be doing it.
Case in point, you have today's guest, Bren Dubé. Bren is a successful musician. However, he realized that the lifestyle he was living while he was with his band Letterbomb wasn't one he really wanted.
Once he realized that, he set out on a quest to find the life he wanted.
His secret was that he had a breakthrough. And what's great is what he learned through his breakthrough is helping others achieve their own!
If you're living a numb life and waiting to get to that next level, perhaps this chat will help you find more fulfillment in your life and work.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU’LL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
* How did Bren's background influence his start in music? 8:38
* How did his band Letterbomb actually get off the ground and what lead to it's failure? 16:44
* With all their "success" - why did Bren's brother decide to call him and let him know that he couldn't be in the band any longer? 20:58
* Where does he think he would be in life had his brother NOT quit the band? Does he feel he's fulfilling his role as part of the Hero
* Generation? 34:24
* How do you help people that are going through a breakdown in their life? 41:17
* What are Bren's 3 Foundations of Change? 48:28
* What's next on the horizon for Bren? 56:27
* Top books he recommends to others? 59:58
* What's one thing all high school students must know? 1:02:36
* What's it mean to live a life of abundance? 1:03:21
* ... and MUCH more!
Right click here and save-as to download this episode to your computer.
ITEMS and PEOPLE MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Bren Online: Website, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram
* This session's cohost: Veronica Kirin
* Learn how to run a successful online business with Fizzle. Get started today with 5 weeks free!
Bren’s band Letterbomb
Think and Grow Rich YouTube Audiobook
Strauss-Howe Generational Theory
Reddit Thread - If you could quit your job and pursue your hobby - what hobby would you pursue?
Ralph Smart - Infinite Waters
Tony Robbins - Personal Power...
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store