Bridget's Laptop is Back | Dinner Plus Drinks #68
The most important thing you need to know from this episode is that after a lengthy and frustrating "repair process," Bridget finally has her laptop back. You can rest assured she's properly prepped for this episode now that she has her trusty Macbook by her side instead of a PC or a tablet!
We released a lot of bonus content this week, we hope you enjoyed our wine episode and our emergency Prince Phillip discussion. We recorded this episode a little earlier than usual and missed the Prince Philip news, so we thought a breaking episode would be a fun bonus for your Saturday night listening!
Here's what we chatted about on this week's episode:
- If you want to celebrate Grilled Cheese Day on Monday, 4/12 in style, try this amazing BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese sandwich that Nick made this week.
- Bridget shared this amazing story of William Cabaniss (not cannabis as Nick originally thought) who has raised over $100K for his local food bank by making and selling vanilla extract. Check out the story on People.
- Nick has always been fascinated by Ancient Egypt and this parade of mummies through the streets of Cairo blew his mind.
- Bridget is a HUGE jelly bean fan and recommends these Nerds Easter Bumpy Jelly Beans which can be found year round as Big Chewy Nerds.
- It's BBQ season and Nick has been delving back into one of his favorite cookbooks - Franklin Barbecue by James Beard award winner, Aaron Franklin. Get yourself a copy and get BBQing!
- If you're looking for a new podcast and like films and pop culture, Nick recommends Film in Black and White.
- Morbid is a true crime podcast that Bridget is really enjoying right now!
- Bridget is recommending this Honey Chipotle Pork Kabob recipe for your spring eating this week.
- And Nick is thrilled that his all time favorite recipe is on this week's meal plan. It's Tri Tip with Chimichurri Sauce that you should definitely try!
Thanks so much for listening - we appreciate all the time you spend with us! Did you like our bonus episodes this week? Have any good would you rather questions? Send your feedback our way, we appreciate it.
Here's how you can stay up with all of the things Dinner Plus Drinks and get in touch with us:
- Watch on YouTube
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to subscribe to the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Cheers everybody, we'll talk next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may get a small commission. Thanks!