Brilliant Brunette - Dinner Plus Drinks #78
This episode features one of the best product recommendations we've ever had - so make sure you check out what Nick has to say in the break. You (and your hair) will thank him next time you see him.
Here are links to what we talked about on this week's episode:
- FOMO is returning - check out this article from The Cut talking about FOMO returning.
- Buffalo Chicken Tenders are out of stock at Culvers...this is a disaster!
- Bridget is a huge fan of this book by Katie Sturino - Body Talk: How to Embrace Your Body and Start Living Your Best Life.
- Nick's hair is brilliant thanks to John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette shampoo. Get yourself some!
- Nacho Chicken Casserole is on Bridget's agenda this week.
- And Nick is feeling this BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese AND this Tomato Basil Bacon Grilled Cheese sandwich this week.
Thanks for tuning in this week, we appreciate you joining us! If you had fun, please be sure to follow along or send us a note - we appreciate your support. Here's how you can follow along and reach out to us:
- Watch this episode on YouTube
- Subscribe on YouTube
- Visit our website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Get links to follow the podcast in your favorite app
- Or email us at: hello /at/ dinnerlusdrinks /dot/ com
Cheers everybody, have a great week; we'll talk to you next week!
~ Bridget and Nick
*If you make a purchase using our links, we may make a small affiliate commission. Thank you for your support!