Bring Awareness to Eating Disorders | CarSmart Edition - 539
In honor of National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, Chalene has decided to dedicate today’s episode to this growing crisis. She will dispel some of the myths associated with this topic while, also, addressing its ugly reality and dark secrets.
If you need help: NationEatingDisorders.org
Watch the must see video Be a Lady they said
Some related past episodes:
- Understanding Eating Disorders Treatment Triggers and Trauma - 454
- One Listener's Eating Disorder and Orthorexia and The Role my Workouts Played | Carsmart Edition - 444
- A Mother/Daughter Chat about Confidence, Therapy, Body Image, and Labels - 405
- Is Your Health Obsession Unhealthy? | Warning Signs of Orthorexia and Hypothalamic Amenorrhea - 400
Links from today’s episode:
- Phase It Up by 131 Method coming soon!!! We are so excited!!
- Learn more about Push Goal Coaching
- The New Queen Bee Journals are here but in Limited numbers!! Be sure to order yours quick before they sell out www.pushjournal.com
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question for a chance to win a gift HERE
- Hey Tracey!!! Email me at Kristin@chalenejohnson.com and be sure to send your address!!
Stop dieting & start living: www.131Method.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!