Build a Product with Gojko Adzic
In this episode, I had the pleasure to host the product builder and book author Gojko Adzic.
Building Products is what we explore in this episode of Le Podcast on Emerging Leadership. In this episode, learn from Gojko:
- How to build the perfect product,
- How to avoid waste when building software,
- How to waste 75 Million in an agile way (does the currency matters here?),
- Is Impact Mapping simple or easy?
- How to measure anything, a book by Douglas Hubbard
- Four Disciplines of Execution, by Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim Huling
- The Art of Business Value, by Mark Schwartz
- How to run control experiment with Microsoft,
- How to collaborate to built products,
- Pair programming, of course!
- How to deal with conflicts,
- How to give a promotion to your number two problem :)
- Software and IT is evolving in an upward going spiral!
Find out the transcript and much more in the companion blog post!