Building a Dominant Independent Real Estate Brokerage w/ Justin Konikow
Justin Konikow is the co-founder of Prime Real Estate Brokerage in London, Ontario, Canada and host of the Prime Real Estate podcast. He and his wife Shannon started Prime together with separate, but complementary roles.
This week, Justin Konikow joins host Dustin Brohm on Industry Connected to talk about:
- What you need to know if starting your own real estate brokerage
- Why they choose starting their own brokerage versus aligning with a larger brokerage
- Justin's most successful marketing campaign ever
- Marketing Quick Tip of the Week
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Watch the full video interview
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers