Bullying, Self-Belief, and Making the World a better place with Egyptian Model-Actress Tara Emad
In this episode, Vishen speaks with an Egyptian actress and model, Tara Emad. Starring in the Egyptian version of ‘Suits’, Tara is one of the most sought-after faces in French and Egyptian fashion, and in this wide-ranging interview, she discusses everything from self-care routines to taking a stand against bullying, to how women can change the world.
Tara’s first break was at the age of 14, and since then, she’ has featured in more than 20 movies and TV shows and has graced over 50 magazines across the Middle East and Europe. She’s built a 2.4 million following on Instagram, and during the pandemic, decided to use her platform to open up on her past experience of bullying - launching her own podcast ‘Bullying Explained’ to explore what bullying is, why it happens, and how it affects the people involved.
Listen out for:
- The Routines you can follow to stay mentally and physically healthy.
- How to integrate your faith into your spiritual practice.
- The secret to staying calm when a lot is expected from you.
- The key to self-confidence and self-love.
- Tara’s advice to women in terms of the change they can help create in the world.
- Listen to Tara Emad’s podcast here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/wam_OOaK
- Subscribe to 'Mindvalley Membership' to discover 30+ Mindvalley Quests – at a surprisingly low annual fee. You can also watch our podcast sessions live, interact with the guests, connect with the world’s best teachers and find your community here 👉 https://go.mindvalley.com/NOW
Like this episode?