- April is @aprilsaur on Twitter.
- Freddie is @fwong on Twitter.
- Burger opinions
- Revisiting Breath of the Wild
- Taking care of a kid for 8 hours a day is making me doubt my chronotype
- Dennis asks: "Vtubers"
- Finally, a place for topics.
- A podcast that is surprisingly not a BDSM podcast.
- Being the best town for chili with spaghetti because nobody else bothered.
- A very good part about a hamburger.
- The potential utility of a hamburger.
- Wanting each bite of a foodstuff to contain every ingredient.
- The sleeping baby preventing you from going to Five Guys.
- A very specific smell manufactured in New Jersey that does not trigger any kind of nostalgia at all.
- Deciding to stop cooking your fries in beef tallow and needing to add a fake scent to get the old smell back.
- A burger joint that is the love child of In-N-Out and Dairy Queen.
- Rating hamburgers by their mouth hinge requirements.
- The ideal order of ingredients in a hamburger stack.
- Putting a tomato between the patty and the slice of cheese in a cheeseburger.
- Burger crimes.
- Becoming convinced that Democrats really ought to be armed.
- Years of playing Call of Duty and Counterstrike training you for your role in the revolution.
- Years of playing The Sims training you for your role in the revolution.
- Whether George Washington was a gamer.
- Playing Breath of the Wild long enough to see the cool opening vista and thinking "I definitely don't want to go to these mountains."
- A very American Truck Simulator approach to playing an open world game.
- Winching yourself out of the mud.
- The experience of drawing a map in order to understand your surroundings.
- Two weeks worth of photos of your TV.
- Trying to distinguish whether a childhood feeling of a video game came from the game design or came from being a child.
- Designing puzzles that demand the player take physical notes.
- The fun of inconvenience.
- Playing D&D and catching the cartography bug.
- Capturing the joy of a blank piece of paper.
- A game about paperwork.
- The video game expanding beyond the executable file you run.
- Gambling with the game's demo to change the full game's price.
- What it would take to stream Breath of the Wild.
- Tiny little leaf people hiding all over the world each hovering with a tiny leaf they spin like a helicopter blade.
- Hestu's incredible maraca dance.
- Tattooing the entire DK Rap across your back.
- An attractive person remaining attractive even when wearing a goofy outfit.
- Staying home to take care of your kid and not sending them to daycare during a pandemic.
- Changing your sleep schedule from waking up at 11am to waking up at 7am.
- Vitamin D: turns out we need it.
- Being unable to sleep in even though you used to be a sleeping in champion.
- Being tired because it's the end of the day.
- Making dinner and becoming a puddle on whatever surface you happen to land on.
- Going camping because you have a kid when you would never care enough to go camping if it was just you.
- Downloading Youtube tutorials on how to split a log so you can impress your kid when you go camping.
- Using digital puppetry to make an anime avatar play video games on Twitch.
- Cranking out content 24/7.
- Livestreamers taking a vacation and losing 20% of their viewers.
- The Tupac hologram except playing Fortnite on Twitch.
- Producing a CG animation TV show where all the animation is live puppeteering.
- Exhuming Tupac so you can do a body scan for the hologram concert tour.
- Indiana Jones except with a really tiny head.
- The career prospects of Indiana Jones themed strippers.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store