Business hospitality customs in your country
In this episode, Christina and Trisha talk about:
- how hard it is to talk about customs specific to the US
- how it depends on the work environment
- how making small talk is one custom that is pretty standard
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- to generalize = to draw a broad conclusion from particular facts
- one's work environment = one's physical and social surroundings at work
- not (very) cool = rude
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)