Buying or renting a home in your country
In this episode, Christina and Kristina talk about:
- living in an apartment or a house
- the advantages and disadvantages of each
- tiny houses
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- a yard = a piece of ground adjoining a building or house
- the country = a rural area
- to downsize = to move to a smaller house/apartment; to get rid of unnecessary items
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off of your first month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)