CAFE Insider 11/18: Can I Get A Witness?
In this clip from the CAFE Insider podcast, "Can I Get A Witness?," co-hosts Preet Bharara and Anne Milgram break down the latest developments in the House's impeachment inquiry.
Listen to the full episode with a free 2-week trial of the CAFE Insider membership.
CLOSED-DOOR TESTIMONY OF DAVID HOLMES
- Opening statement of David Holmes during his closed-door testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on November 15
- “A Friday night surprise: David Holmes throws a wrench in Trump’s impeachment defense,” The Washington Post, 11/16/19
- “Russian spies likely intercepted ambassador’s cell phone call with Trump,” CNN, 11/14/19
- Full transcript of October 17 testimony of Gordon Sondland, U.S. Ambassador to the E.U., 11/6/19
- Sondland’s addendum to his October 17 testimony, 11/4/19
WEEK 2 OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
- “Impeachment Public Hearings Week 2 — Who Is Testifying And What Happens Next,” NPR, 11/18/19
- House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s tweet announcing that eight more witnesses will publicly testify, 11/12/19
- “Senior national security official ties key official more closely to Trump on Ukraine in impeachment inquiry,” The Washington Post, 11/16/19