CBD With Guest Susan Crews
In this episode, I had a talk with Susan Crews - a trusted entrepreneur and a speaker whose mission is to educate people, especially midlife women about the industrial hemp plant and the benefits of quality CBD products.
Susan is the President and CEO of Huntsboro Hemp Company - a company dedicated to producing high-quality CBD products to help improve the well-being of customers globally. At Hunstboro Hemp, Susan takes pride in choosing the highest quality organic ingredients for the products which ensure you are provided quality products that could reduce pain, anxiety, inflammation, gut issues, and/or sleep issues.
- 2:33 - How did her CBD journey start?
- 6:02 - Organically grown hemp plants
- 8:52 - The three types of products in the marketplace
- 11:06 - What is "CBD"?
- 14:45 - What you need to know about THC and random testing
- 16:01 - How do you take CBD?
- 21:57 - What are the benefits of CBD?
- 25:27 - Consumer education
- 26:41 - What you need to know first before buying CBD
For more information, here's the link to Susan's website, Huntsboro Hemp Company.
Check out the transcript for this episode in case you missed anything, and click on my website Mindfully Recharged Podcast by Mariana Thomas for the full show notes and information about my guest, Susan Crew.
Download your FREE GUIDE to Mindful and Energetic Living here, and subscribe to this podcast!
See you in Episode 18!
Buzzsprout podcast link: http://mindfullyrecharged.marianathomas.com/
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: