CBG 1:17 | Places in town and prepositions
It’s time for a new episode of Coffee Break German. In this lesson you’ll be learning how to talk about what there is to do in the town in the context of a visit to the tourist information office. In this lesson you’ll learn:
- how to ask what there is to do and see in a town;
- to understand possible answers to this question;
- to talk about the exact location of places in the town using words like neben (next to) and gegenüber (opposite), and zwischen (between);
- about the dative case and its use after particular prepositions;
- Julia’s top five things to do in Hamburg.
This season of Coffee Break German features a total of 40 episodes. Stay subscribed to the podcast to enjoy each episode. If you'd like to benefit from lesson notes, bonus audio recordings and video versions of the lessons featuring 'synchronised video flashcards' to help you understand how the words and phrases are written, you can access the premium version of Coffee Break German on the Coffee Break Academy.
Don't forget to follow Coffee Break German on Facebook where we post language activities, cultural points and review materials to help you practise your French. Remember - a few minutes a day can help you build your confidence in the language. Access the Coffee Break German Facebook page here.
Join us on YouTube where we post regular videos for language learners: subscribe to Coffee Break Languages now!
If you'd like to find out what goes on behind the scenes here at Coffee Break Languages, follow @coffeebreaklanguages on Instagram.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy