CBG 1:18 | Getting about town
In this week’s episode of Coffee Break German you’ll be learning to talk about public transport. In this lesson you’ll learn:
- to ask what time the train or bus leaves and arrives;
- to specify which train or bus you’re enquiring about;
- to use a special construction which can be reused in many question situations;
- about German Ampelmännchen, traffic light men, in our Cultural Correspondent section;
- and to conjugate the verb sein (“to be”) in the present tense.
This season of Coffee Break German features a total of 40 episodes. Stay subscribed to the podcast to enjoy each episode. If you'd like to benefit from lesson notes, bonus audio recordings and video versions of the lessons featuring 'synchronised video flashcards' to help you understand how the words and phrases are written, you can access the premium version of Coffee Break German on the Coffee Break Academy.
Don't forget to follow Coffee Break German on Facebook where we post language activities, cultural points and review materials to help you practise your French. Remember - a few minutes a day can help you build your confidence in the language. Access the Coffee Break German Facebook page here.
Join us on YouTube where we post regular videos for language learners: subscribe to Coffee Break Languages now!
If you'd like to find out what goes on behind the scenes here at Coffee Break Languages, follow @coffeebreaklanguages on Instagram.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy