COVID-19: 6 Months Later
The Sars-COV-2 coronavirus has been a worldwide issue for 6 months now. We thought it would be interesting to talk about what we learned in the past half year, COVID-19 updates from different states in the United States, and how our original predictions aged. We'll listen to some short clips way back from Episode 10, talk about people's attitudes and perceptions of the pandemic, and end with a brief talk on some different clinical trials that are currently taking place.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook -We put out new episodes every Tuesday!
- Have a question, episode idea, or another business inquiry? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support