CXChronicles Podcast 134 with Nathan Joens Co Founder @ Structurely
In episode #134 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Nate Joens Co Founder at Structurely based out of Ames, Iowa.
Structurely's conversational AI technology is leading the way in sales and marketing, structuring conversations to engage leads at scale.
With two-way conversation, their AI Assistant engages online prospects, qualifies them for a personalized experience, and nurtures these lead relationships through intelligent engagement.
Nathan joins the CXCP to talk about his experience optimizing and focusing on The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback while building & scaling Structurely.
Episode #134 Highlight Reel:
- Collecting market based feedback to validate your business idea
- Why building life-like AI is not easy for most companies
- The art of following-up with your leads & prospects to create new business
- Texting with your customers to personalize your customer experience
- Constantly understanding new use-cases for your product & service offerings
Huge thanks to Nathan for coming on The CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & success space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Nathan Joens
Click here to learn more about Structurely
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers!