CXChronicles Podcast 137 with Dorian Stone, Head of Organizations Revenue at Grammarly
Hey CX Nation,
In episode #137 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Dorian Stone, Head of Organizations Revenue at Grammarly based in San Francisco, CA.
Grammarly’s digital writing assistant helps 30 million people and 30,000 teams write more clearly and effectively every day. In building a product that scales across multiple platforms and devices, Grammarly works to empower users whenever and wherever they communicate.
Dorian shares his personal customer focused business leader journey + dives into the way that he thinks about The Four CX Pillars & how his team at Grammarly has shaped their team, tools, process & feedback as they scale.
**Episode #137 Highlight Reel:**
1. Understanding the benefits of communicating effectively in a growth focused business
2. Ideas for how you can begin triggering employee engagement & increase talent retention
3. Why AI driven writing assistance technology will help grow your business & team
4. Mitigating context switching with your tool-kit to optimize your CX & EX
5. How to build 360 listening into your business, internally & externally
Huge thanks to Dorian for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & AI powered writing assistant world into the future.
Click here to learn more about Dorian Stone
Click here to learn more about Grammarly
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & be sure to grab a copy of our book "The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business on Amazon today!