CXChronicles Podcast 149 with Michael Epstein from PostPilot
Hey CX Nation,
In episode #149 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Michael Epstein, Principal at PostPilot based in Greenville, SC.
PostPilot helps businesses create and manage Direct Mail campaigns to reach existing and potential customers.
PostPilot exists for the sole purpose of eliminating all of the pain-points that businesses of any size currently deal with in attempting to implement an effective Direct Mail strategy.
Adrian and Michael also chat through The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback to share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for Simon and his team as they've built & grown their business.
**Episode #149 Highlight Reel:**
1. Leveraging postcard marketing to ignite your marketing & demand generation performance
2. How you get your first customers through the door and using your product or services
3. Understanding & improving your marketing ROI & performance tracking
4. Understanding your customer journey & multi-threading your marketing activities
5. Focusing on up-selling & cross-selling to the customers you already have
Huge thanks to Michael for coming on the CXCP and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the post card marketing space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Michael Epstein
Click here to learn more about PostPilot
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review, this is the easiest way that we can find new listeners, guests and future CX'ers & Customer Success pros to tune into our customer focused business leader show.
With the holidays coming up be sure to grab a copy of our book "The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business Now" on Amazon!
Reach out to CXC at INFO@cxchronicles.com for more information about how we can help you and your team improve your overall CX/CS efforts as we get ready to head into another brand new year.
And as always folks -- remember to make happiness a habit!