CXChronicles Podcast 156 with Daniel Rodriguez, Chief Marketing Officer at Simplr
Hey CX Nation,
In episode #156 of The CXChronicles Podcast we welcomed Daniel Rodriguez, Chief Marketing Officer at Simplr based in Nashville, Tennessee and the co-author of the new book "Experience is Everything".
Simplr® offers companies a human-first, machine-enabled customer experience solution that meets the demands of the NOW Customer across all digital channels. Offering a combination of a uniquely talented, flexible, and scalable staffing pool, AI-based technology, and actionable intelligence.
Simplr allows companies to immediately expand their customer service capacity and engage customers with speed, empathy, and precision as they grow and scale.
Listen to Daniel and Adrian chat through The Four CX Pillars: Team, Tools, Process & Feedback + share some of the tips & tricks that have worked for Simplr as they've built & grown their business & team to improve the future of the customer experience & contact center space.
**Episode #156 Highlight Reel:**
1. Post COVID consumers are becoming more impatient & brands must prioritize how they can prevent neglecting their customers
2. Why investing in employee experience is becoming an apparent fuel for incredible customer experience
3. Reasons for why market resonance & positive sentiment are paramount for growing your business & market share
4. Ideas for keeping high quality customer & employee experience front & center as your business grows
5. Why proper planning prevents poor performance for most customer facing teams!
Huge thanks to Daniel for coming on The CXChronicles Podcast and featuring his team's work and efforts in pushing the customer experience & technology space into the future.
Click here to learn more about Daniel Rodriguez
Click here to learn more about Simplr
If you enjoy The CXChronicles Podcast, please stop by your favorite podcast player and leave us a review. This is the easiest way that we can find new listeners, guests and future customer focused business leaders to tune into our weekly podcast.
Be sure to grab a copy of our book "The Four CX Pillars To Grow Your Business Now" on Amazon & check out the CXChronicles Youtube channel for videos of all of our episodes, they're actually starting to stack up!
Reach out to CXC at INFO@cxchronicles.com for more information about how we can help your team make customer happiness a habit!