Can I Buy a House While Paying Off Debt? (Hour 1)
George Kamel & Rachel Cruze discuss:
- Paying off student loans even if there's a chance they get forgiven,
- Selling or renting out a house to move into a camper,
- Are we considered self-insured?
- What to do with a house once you get married,
- Paying off a car loan,
- Getting a girlfriend on board with the Ramsey plan.
Support Our Sponsor:
Have a question for the show? Call 888-825-5225 Weekdays from 2-5pm ET
Want a plan for your money? Find out where to start: https://bit.ly/3nInETX
Listen to all The Ramsey Network podcasts: https://bit.ly/3GxiXm6
Learn more about your ad choices. https://www.megaphone.fm/adchoices