Can You Lose Weight Eating Intuitively?
Hola amigos! Welcome back!
Can you lose weight eating intuitively? The answer may surprise you. Eating intuitively is a transformation out of dieting into eating in a way that helps you feel good. If you are seeking weight loss, you will benefit from this close look into intuitive eating.
Highlights of this episode:
- Defining Intuitive Eating
- Weight Stigma
- Problems with Weight Loss
- Weight and Chronic Conditions
- Intuitive Eating and Weight
Can you lose weight eating intuitively? The answer may surprise you. If you lose the weight, you’ll probably re-find it again. Is that really helpful? Does that mean that the weight loss worked? We beg to differ. If you went on a weight loss program and ended up gaining weight back, the program did not work. And not because of you. It’s the programs that are flawed. Curious? Tune in or read the shownotes to learn why weight loss is problematic. You will also learn about intuitive eating, which is a guide to healthy living that does not focus on your weight. Eating intuitively is a transformation out of dieting into eating in a way that helps you feel good. If you are seeking weight loss, you will benefit from this close look into weight issues and intuitive eating.
Get Your Copy of the book - One Small Bite: Anti-Diet Stories that Empower You To Build a Positive and Secure Relationship with Food
Get Unstuck Class
Starts July 12, 2022. There’s an early bird special. Classes are on Zoom, so no travel necessary. Read about it here: https://orozconutrition.com/courses/
Where do I go from here?
- If you like this episode, then download the show wherever you listen to your podcasts at Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, iHeartRadio, Castbox, etc!
- Hit that subscribe button so you won’t miss another episode.
- Big Ask: Leave a Review! Please, take a few minutes and leave me a review on your podcast app. Each review helps other listeners find the podcast, which provides me with the ability to continue bring you unique content. So spread the love. Loss for words? Just write what you like about the show.
- Share the show with friends.
- If you want to work with us, schedule an appointment or a free 15 minute discovery call. Explore our website and click Schedule an Appointment. Or, reach us by email email@example.com or phone 678-568-4717.
Chop the diet mentality; Fuel Your Body; and Nourish Your Soul!