Can iBuyers actually help real estate agents sell more homes? w/ Rick Gonzalez
What are the BEST closing gifts for Realtors and Loan Officers to give their clients? Can iBuyers actually help real estate agents to sell more homes? Rick Gonzalez, host of the Modern Agent Podcast joins us to talk about these, and other relevant topics being discussed in the real estate industry. For example, which closing gifts will have the biggest impact on your clients, and which ones will leave them with a bad taste in their mouths.
Rick Gonzalez also gives us a recap of the most important topics and developments from the 2019 Florida Realtors Convention in Orlando. We talk specifically about what you need to know as a real estate agent or loan officer. We also talk about iBuyers... Should agents and lenders really be afraid of iBuyers? Or can iBuyers actually help real estate agents to sell more homes?
Rick Gonzalez is the Host of the Modern Agent Podcast and a Realtor w/ eXp Realty in Freeport, FL.
This week on Industry Connected, hosted by Dustin Brohm, we also talk about:
- Closing gifts that actually do harm to your relationships with clients
- The industry's new focus on relationships, and what it really means
- Should agents and lenders be afraid of iBuyers?
- How there are two totally different types of iBuyers, and how Realtors should be using them
- The Quick Marketing Tip of the Week
You can also catch up on past episodes of Industry Connected on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Alexa, or wherever you listen to podcasts 😎
Sponsored by: Agentology
Click Here to get 50% Off your setup fee
*New episodes of Industry Connected every Friday afternoon at 2pm EST on the Industry Syndicate Facebook Page
**Produced by the Industry Syndicate, the real estate industry's first media network.
- Follow Industry Connected on Instagram
- Follow our host, Dustin Brohm, on Instagram
- Listen to Dustin Brohm's Massive Agent Podcast for Realtors and Loan Officers