Case Dorman of Jack Stack Barbeque: Growing an Iconic Family-Owned Brand
On this episode of Banking on KC, Case Dorman, owner and CEO of Jack Stack Barbecue, joins host Kelly Scanlon to discuss the staying power of the iconic brand.
Tune in to discover:
- How Case started serving beans at Jack Stack when he was 16 years old and rose to become the owner.
- What Case’s first day on the job taught him about the Jack Stack brand and standards.
- The “secret sauce” that has carried the brand through multiple generations of family ownership and customer loyalty.
- How the restaurant weathered the pandemic and other challenges throughout its history.
- Country Club Bank – Member FDIC
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store