Casey Neistat enters The Create Unknown
YouTube legend Casey Neistat enters The Create Unknown to talk about the current state of the platform and how its “Golden Age” may be long gone. Casey understands that YouTube as a media platform has to work for fans, creators, and advertisers -- and he gets that delicate, constantly-shifting balance better than anyone -- the question is, are YouTube's latest changes saving the site or destroying it?
We also dive into the expectations of YouTube audiences and how tapping your community’s knowledge can help drive flexible, evolving content. We talk about his reaction to his Logan Paul interview, de-platforming, and the origin of Casey’s hatred for open-mouth hamburger consumption.
SUPPORT THE SHOW
WATCH US ON YOUTUBE
- Watch full live-action episodes at youtube.com/thecreateunknown
- Check out clips and bonus videos on our at youtube.com/TCUhighlights
JOIN OUR DISCORD
- Chat with us on The Create Unknown Discord! Join at https://discord.gg/wsD4Axr
THE CREATE UNKNOWN
- Hosted by Kevin Lieber and Matt Tabor
- Executive Producer – Dave Keine
- Theme by Mega Drive
- Edited by Adam Ganong
- Special thanks to: Paula Lieber and Mo Lewit
- Microphones and Equipment provided by Røde Microphones.
- "The Create Unknown" is produced by Triangle Content.