Causes, charities and fundraisers
In this episode, Christina and Trisha talk about:
- charities they are involved with
- different types of ways to raise money
- fundraising by doing a physical challenge
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- change = the money you get back after buying something; coins or small bills
- a good cause = something worth doing or giving to because it will help other people
- to donate = to give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your 1st month!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)