Celebrate Sobriety Without Drinking
Being sober is a whole NEW VIBE.
It’s beautiful and messy, and you feel freedom like you’ve never experienced.
It’s a vibe that we long for and when we experience it we want to celebrate the fact that we’re here! We’ve made it!
You are not alone and there isn’t anything wrong with you if you’ve celebrated sober progress with a drink.
It’s within you to choose celebration without alcohol and the more you do, the more you realize that your past celebrations are much more enjoyable without the after-effects of the drink.
You don’t have to celebrate with alcohol.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Why alcohol is considered celebratory
- Why you’re not boring or bored with sobriety
- How to celebrate the heck out of everyday so that occasional celebrations become fun again without alcohol.
- What to do when you feel like drinking to celebrate
- How to make sober activities enjoyable
No matter where you are on this alcohol-free journey, I'm cheering for you!
I appreciate you listening to this episode, if you like the podcast, please take a couple of minutes to leave a rating and review here: https://ratethispodcast.com/to50andbeyond
To join the To 50 and Beyond inner circle, click here:
To learn more about coaching and join Elevate, click here: