Celebrity Tanner & Isle of Paradise Founder, Jules Von Hep, on Body Positivity, Self Tanning, and Building his Brand.
After a highly requested (micro) deep-dive into Normal People (we loved the show maybe even more than the book!), we chat with Jules Von Hep! Jules is a celebrity tanning expert and the founder of the (clean! vegan!) line Isle of Paradise. We chat with him about how quarantine is going in the UK and then move along to his career and how he founded Isle of Paradise.
He walks us through his career path and how he got to where he is today (he’s tanned everyone from Kate Moss to Kendall Jenner!),how + why he started Isle of Paradise, and of course all his best self-tanning advice - answering all of your self tanning questions and providing helpful tips for first timers. But the best part of the interview was all of the incredible life advice. Jules talks about saying no (his advice here is so good), navigating negativity, and how to be more body confident!
E-book: Get Body Posi by Jules Von Hep
Podcast: Jules and Sarah
- Isle of Paradise line at Sephora and Sephora.com
Link to the LA times article about Normal People
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- The Last Flight by Julie Clark
- Happy and You Know it by Laura Hankin
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes
May Book Club:
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendricks
- Book of the Month: Go to bookofthemonth.com and sign up using code BOP10 and get any book for $10
Podcast to Check Out!
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!